v–Portfolio is the new web–based e–portfolio from vision2learn
Whether you’re a learner, teacher, tutor, assessor or verifier, maintaining multiple paper copies of documents as evidence for vocational qualifications can be a pain. They’re easy to lose, heavy to carry, bulky to store and time–consuming to replace. Switch to v–Portfolio. It’s a new cost effective paper–free way to store and manage documents online.
v–Portfolio enables users to present, view, assess, verify and store evidence online to support the speedy achievement of your vocational qualifications including NVQs, VRQs and SVQs.
Using v–Portfolio saves time and speeds up the process of achievement. Win–win for learners, colleges and schools!
Developed by Creating Careers,
the team behind the award winning
e–learning services vision2learn, vision2learn for schools and now
v–Portfolio! As market leader with over 10 years’ experience of distance and online education our software solutions are practical, user–friendly and lead users to achieve vocational qualifications.
- Customisable bank of qualification learning outcomes linked to indexed evidence requirements
- Customisable resources area where learning resources can be uploaded to support underpinning knowledge and assessment
- One qualification standard of your choice uploaded
- Optional archiving service
- 20MB of online storage per user, per qualification
- Online user guide
- ‘Getting started’ training session onsite
- Telephone and email support
- Full hosting on our servers
- An intuitive user–interface, which can be branded to your organisation
- See prices for licence information.
v–Portfolio – 24/7 access
v–Portfolio – Editions
Further Education Colleges & Training Providers
Use v–Portfolio’s customisable bank of learning outcomes to facilitate achievement of your VRQs and NVQs.
Sort, order and index evidence online to support the achievement of vocational qualifications with your 14–19 year olds at KS3 and KS4.
Developed by vision2learn.